From the need of combining speed with taste and simple recipes with quality products, this ready to use Polenta, made from corn flour, invites you to rediscover the simple dishes of the Mediterranean tradition.
Polenta quiche with mushrooms
Basically a savoury pie but without pasta, just polenta. Delicious recipe and here's how to make it:
1. Prepare your instant polenta and put it to cool in a round pan after having oiled it
2. With your hands and a spoon create the shape of a cake, making the edges and flattening the inside, where the filling will go. Once ready you can put it in the fridge to cool down
In the meantime:
3. Sauté some champignon mushrooms in a pan
4. In a bowl mix eggs, fresh cream and grated parmesan (abundant) add the mushrooms and add chives, salt and pepper. Mix everything
5. Stuff the polenta cake with this preparation
6. Cook at 200 degrees for 30 minutes and towards the end, grill for 5 minutes to make the surface tastier.