This shape of pasta is obtain by pinching a square of dough right in the centre. They are a shape of short pasta with a smooth surface perfect for simple sauces or for cold pasta salads. Garofalo Farfalle remain perfectly “al dente” and have a lively shape on the plate.
Farfalle with Tuna, Capers and ready to use Cherry Tomato Sauce
Ingredients for 2 people:
– 200g of Farfalle
– 200g of Agromonte ready to use Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce
– 150g of Tuna
– 1 Garlic clove
– Half a spoon of capers
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Salt and Pepper
1. Dice the tuna
2. In a pan add a splash of Olive Oil and lightly fry the garlic
3. Add the tuna with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the capers. Stir and scorch the tuna
4. Add the ready to use Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce and the capers. Leave over the flame for 4/5 minutes
5. Cook the Farfalle in plenty of salted water
6. Once the Farfalle are cooked mix everything in a pan and toss them together over a live flame.