Rough to the touch thanks to the processing with bronze drawing, Garofalo Spaghetti stick to condiments. The long and thin shape with a round section create infinite possible combinations given the great versatility of this type of Pasta di Gragnano PGI.
Spaghetti with Squid, Prawns and Artichokes
Ingredients for 4 people:
· 360g of Spaghetti
· 300g of Squid
· 300g of King Prawns
· 1 Lemon
· 3 Artichokes
· 1 Clove of Garlic
· ½ Glass of Wine
· Extra virgin olive oil
· Salt and Pepper to taste.
1. Clean the squid and the prawns. Cut the squid into rings and set aside
2. Clean the artichokes, removing the outer leaves and keeping only the heart
3. Cut them in half, remove the hairy choke, slice them in wedges and gradually soak them in water that you have acidified with lemon juice
4. Sizzle the garlic in some oil, add the squid, prawns and sauté on a low flame for a few minutes. Remove them from the pan and set aside. Fry the artichokes for a few minutes, then add the white wine and let it evaporate, continue to cook with the lid on, adding a little water if necessary. As soon as they are cooked, add salt to taste and chopped parsley
5. Cook the Spaghetti in boiling salted water, drain and transfer to the pan with the sauce and the rest of the squid and prawns
6. Season well and serve with more parsley and a drizzle of oil.